What Else can you Do with a Wonder Wicket Light?
There are a number of uses for Wonder Wicket Lights besides playing Croquet.
1. Use them to mark hazards in the yard at night, like obsure steps, or drop-offs that would otherwise be hard to see.
2. Mark the edges of driveways and parking areas where cars might get stuck, or encounter other hazards.
3. Hang them in trees and scrubs for decoration.
4. Use then to illuminate table tops and other working areas.
5. Strap them on any objects that may pose hazards or that need illumination.
6. In an emergency, strap them on a bicycle to provide visibility to other vehicles.
7. Use them for night time motioning wands (like a flashlight) for parking direction (the red light will not degrade night vision).